Friday 1 August 2014

I have been working on borders

I have been working on borders this past week. Some for my quilts and some for my daughter's quilts.  I cut my daughters two borders for her yellow nine patch quilt.  I cut her red border for her scrappy 16-patch pinwheel quilt. Only the one needed as she did a scrappy second border.  Went and got the black fabric for her Easy Street quilt.  I cut the two borders for my log cabin quilt that I showed you already and lastly I cut the two borders for my Spider Web quilt.



Today I managed to attach the two borders of the Spider Web quilt.  Now it can move up the list to the quilting category.  I will be up to 8 to quilt and down to 17 to assemble.  My goal for this last category is to bring it down to 12 quilts, so I am aiming to bring it down another 5 quilts.

Everything is moving along nicely. Getting things done.  Doesn't show much, but a little bit here and there will get them done.  This weekend I also have to concentrate on finishing some renovations around the house and weeding the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment