Friday 29 August 2014

Working on Midnight Flight while watching Quilt Cam

Yesturday morning I went to work out, and picked up some groceries for lunch and dinner.  I wanted to finish the front of the house.  All I needed to do was paint the garage door and framing to match the new neutral windows.  Once that was done I figured I deserved some me time.  I have been go, go, go all week and it is catching up to me.  

After making dinner, I set up my laptop with a couple of Bonnie Hunter's Quilt Cam episodes and sewed.  I managed to get all the green pairs sewn. Bonnie is like having a friend sewing along with you.  You can listen while you sew.  You don't need to actually watch her, though some times she sows you pictures or what she is working on.


Once my pairs were sewn and partially sorted I switched to the most resent Quilt Cam and continued to sorted the rest of the pairs.  I made the four patches.  I would say about half of them are now done.  These blocks finish at 3" square. I really like this size.  They look cute.


Today it's off to my parents to finish some more tomatoes.  Three bushels to do.  One for diced tomatoes, one for marinara and the last one for tomato sauce.  Won't be getting any quilting done, unless it is toward the end when we are waiting the couple of hours for the sauces to boil down.

No comments:

Post a Comment