Tuesday 5 August 2014

Not much to report quilt wise today

Well, I had two full days of renovations. Got a lot accomplished and I am happy with the progress.  Sunday I repaired the wall in the bathroom closet with two coats of plaster.  I installed all the bathroom baseboards, and moved on to my daughter's room.  Managed to get three walls of baseboards done there, before I had to clean up to head to my Sister's for a last minute BBQ family dinner.

Holiday Monday I worked on finishing my daughter's baseboards and her closet framing, casing, facing and baseboards.  After that I moved on to door stoppers on all the room doors and downstairs doors as well for a total of eight doors.  Lastly, I finished all the baseboards in the kitchen too.



A lot of little details that needed to be taken care of.  To me, these details make a huge difference and clean things up.  My legs got a real workout with up and down the stairs for every cut.

So, the only thing I did quilting wise was at the end of the day, when I caught up on reading Bonnie Hunter' Quiltville post before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment