Thursday 10 January 2019

Batik coin box quilt

Since October, I have many finishes, for myself and for some clients.  The problem is, I forgot to take pictures of all of them.  I do have some, which I will share with you in the next few post.

This is the first one.  This is a customer quilt.  Her name is Teresa.  I call this quilt coin box, as I believe that is what the block is called.  It's pretty up close where you can really see the different shades of colour that you get with batiks.  Unfortunately I forgot to take close up pictures.


Teresa tells me that she won the jelly roll that was used to make this quilt and she only had to buy the light batiks, the orange border and the last border.  This quilt is queen size and to please her hubby, she decided to use a wool batting to keep snug and warm.

Very nice quilt Teresa, great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment