Monday 8 September 2014

Tooth Fairy pillow #2

Yesturday bright and early I am up and out running errands.  I went to my mom's to get the wave pattern for my friend Sharon's quilt.  I went to my friend Carol's place to look into the backing situation for my Cousin's quilts.  I now have both the backing and the batting to start both hexagon quilts.  After that I went to The Hobby Horse for a piece of fabric I was short of for my daughter's quilt backing.  It was just enough to make me peeved.  Only 6"  by the width of the fabric of 120".  Well, I now have that as well.  I also went to staples to copy and enlarge the designs for my daughter's  quilt and a few more stops along the way.


I was so tired when I got home at 3:40 pm that all I wanted to do was sit and relax.  It was still a beautiful day with the sun shining and the temperature mild.  I decided to take my tooth fairy pillow outside to sit and stitch.  All I had done when I started was the crown and the star outline.  But as you can see it was going well.  I didn't want to stop.


It was going so well that I finished all the hand stitching. And as you can see I am getting ready to appliqué the skirt.  This bit of hand work helped very much to relax me.  I realized I had forgotten to do a running stitch on the pink fairy pillow, so I did that as well.  This blue one looks cute.  I think that it would look nice in any colours you want to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment