Saturday 6 September 2014

P.S. Don't Forget... pillow

Yesturday morning I was working on quilting for a friend.  I got one side of the last border completed.  I like it.  The side I did is larger than the top and bottom border as it will hang down the side of the bed.  I will save the pictures for that one, until I show the finished quilt.

Because it was a late night at work I had lunch on my own, so I took out the little squares that I am making for the P.S. Don't Forget pillow.  I finished the first block I started, the day before, with the word nurture on it and I started on the second block the actual saying.




It may be difficult to gauge the size of these blocks as there is no reference point.  These blocks only measure 3 1/2" x 4".  The pencil line you see going around the design is where I will sew on the rick rack, the buttons and the French knots.  The pillow pattern comes from Bareroots #208.

Today I am aiming to finish the quilting of my friend's quilt as well as finish ironing the green four patches.  I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment