Monday 1 September 2014

Pink Fairy pillow

I finished the embroidery for the fairy and the appliqué as well.  Now I am working on constructing the pillow.  I have the borders on.  These pillows make for a cute little gift.  They are a project that can be done up quick and can be made into what ever colours the recipient prefers.


I have the backing on, but need to go purchase some stuffing in order to finish the pillow.  Isn't it cute?  The pattern is from Blueberry Backroads called My Tooth Fairy Pillow.  Designed by Sara Hardwig, Minneapolis, Minnesota 218-230-4801. Sara@blueberrybackroads.com  

Don't have much else to post today.  In the last couple of days I haven't been doing any quilty stuff.  I was instead processing 5 bushels of tomatoes for my family and 1 1/2 bushels for my mom.  Once that was done I went to help my sister with her bushels.  By the time I got to her house, there was only 1 bushel left to dice up.  Busy day, busy week.  Tomorrow the kids have their fist day back to school and I am back to work.

Now I really need to crack down on some quilting for a friend.  We will be getting together in 1 1/2 weeks.  Just have the one border to do, so shouldn't take too long.  We shall see.  I will post a picture when I an done.

No comments:

Post a Comment