Thursday 25 September 2014

Back to working on the Midnight Flight quilt

When I got home from work Tuesday I wasn't feeling all the well, the Wednesday comes around and I end up sick in bed all day.  Not much to report quilt wise for these days.

Today I got up to go to work.  Feeling better, just a bit of an upset stomach, but nothing that I can't function with.  It was a late night for work today so I had a couple of hours this morning to do something quilt wise.


I was thinking my stomach would not like to handle maneuvering a heavy quilt under the needle, so I decided to finish ironing all the blue four patched.  It did take some time and now they are all done.  Two steps completed.  After that I pulled out the box of pieces for the Midnight Flight quilt and decided to sort the half square triangles.  I sort them to distribute the lights evenly amongst the darks.


These are now ready by the machine to sew.  After I finish this step there will only be one more step left before I start assembling the actual blocks, however the last step has two steps.

I may not be able to post tomorrow as we are off to my parent's place for dinner.  Mom has been moving her livingroom around and may be ready to layer her 99 blocks quilt.  If I remember to take pictures of what she is working on and maybe if I don't get back too late I can post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment