Wednesday 3 September 2014

First day of school and my daughter's birthday

Yesturday was the first day back to school for my two children.  Things went off well.  It was also my daughter's sweet sixteenth birthday.  Boy how time flies by.  We took her out to dinner to celebrate.


When we got home the kids went to finish their computer combat game before heading to bed and I went to make some stitches.  I finished sewing all my lime green four patches and ironed about half of them.  Slowly working away.  When there are numerous units of the same thing, you just have to be persistent.  Keep plugging away, one block at a time. Sometimes it seems that you will never end, but eventually you put through the last block.

After I finish ironing I will move on to the blue four patches and the dark blue half square triangles.

A quilt bee meeting has been called for today.  Wasn't supposed to be until next week, but glad it is on.  Won't be doing any machine sewing, but I should be able to start my next tooth fairy pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment