Thursday 4 September 2014

Cleaning up stuff

Today was a late night at work, tomorrow will be as well.  As it was a late night I had some time in the morning to do some cleaning up in my quilt room.  I finished cutting up all the scraps that were on my cutting table.  Now I only have the basket scraps to cut up.  I also ironed the two meters of fabric I just washed and about half of the green four patches I had left.  I found some matches for the bow tie leaders/enders and just in general, picked up the little piles here and there.  I find that when I am most creative, I am also most messy.

Just before leaving for work I decided to take my small hand stitch squares for the large pillow.  During lunch I started one.  I got the pot, seedling and part of the watering can done.  Doesn't seem like much but they are small squares, so what I did works out to about half of a block.  If I continue at this  rate I will have it done in less than a month.  


Tonight I went grocery shopping and stopped off at Fabricland to get some stuffing for the fairy pillow and some black floss for the block words above.  Now I am off to bed.  Enjoy your evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment