Monday 18 July 2022

2022 Shop Hop - Ye Olde Fabric Shoppe

327 Erie St., Stratford, ON

The last shop that my mother and I went to last weekend was Ye Olde Fabric Shoppe.  This is a nice shop with many sections full of fabrics, patterns and notions.  They have a large room/section for children's fabric, and other rooms/sections for different styles of fabric.  They even have a sale room that has a lot of fabric too.  I forgot to take a picture of this store, so I got this one online.


This is defiantly a place you want to visit.  I've been here a few times and they always have something that I am looking for.  I picked up a few fat quarters from the different sections and I got the bottom two from the sale room.  They had so much there.  It's worth the drive.


Tomorrow I will start going through the shops that my mother and I went to this past weekend.  We finished them all.  The last four out of the eleven shops.

Today during my breaks I went down to my sewing room to trim quilts I quilted on Sunday, and tried to assemble a backing for one of my own, but my machine was acting up.  The tension is really off.  Though it is on and off, but mostly off.  I have a feeling I am going to have to replace some part on this machine that I have had for a very long time.  It's a work horse and has live a very hard working life.  I am not ready to let this one go.

I've got to find that sewing machine technician in this area that a friend recommended and swap my machines out, until I get this one back.  I think I need to bring in a few machines.  My moms been complaining about hers too.  So I guess it's time.

For the rest of the evening, I think I am going to surf the blogs and get caught up.  Enjoy your evening everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment