Wednesday 6 July 2022

2022 Shop Hop - Cherished Pieces

Cherished Pieces - 142 Broadway Street, Tillsonburg, ON N4G 3P7

This was the last stop on Saturday that my mother and I went to, as part of the shop hop.  This was also a lovely store and packed with fabric, notions, patterns and samples.  This one I may go to again shortly, just so that I can take my time and look around.  There was that much stuff.


This picture is just a small sample of what they had.  The store was in the shape of an L with the cash register and a storage room, taking up the missing corner to make up the square.  They definitely have a large selection of fabrics.  When I am in the need of borders, backings or what have you, I will be coming back.


This is what I got from this store.  I have been looking around for a colour tool for a while.  A few fat quarters and the store's shop hop block.

Today after work, I went down to finish quilting the three music fabric quilts that will be donated to Project Linus.  I also finished the border blocks for an animal panel quilt that I am working on, again for Project Linus.  I'll get pictures and share them once I get them trimmed and bound.

Later, I went for a nice walk with Maddie (our dog) to my mom's place for a little visit and to get my steps in.  I have to try to increase the steps...I don't get many steps in, when I am doing handwork or sewing on the machine.  Note to self, have to make a bigger effort to increase my steps.

Have a great night everyone and take care.

1 comment:

  1. Our daughter lives out there, and I visit almost every visit with her…

    ReplyDelete