Monday 4 July 2022

2022 Shop Hop - Kindred Spirits Quilt Co.

Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. located at 211 Martindale Road., St. Catharines, ON L2S 3V7


This was the first shop my mother and I visited.  This is one of eleven quilt shops that are part of the July/2022 Shop Hop.  I have been to this store before, as it is a nice place to visit when I am in the area.


This is the inside of the store, though there is more to it than what can be seen in the picture.  The store is clean and packed full of fabric, machines and accessories, patterns galore with much, much more and the back of the store is where they have the classrooms.

If you are in the area, it is worth the stop to check it out.


While I was there I picked up some fat quarters, batting scissors, a GO! plate for 3" HST and a Missouri Star Block book.  I am liking the quilt on the cover...  Guess what I may be starting...lol...but not just yet...as I feel I have more than enough quilts on my list, at the moment.  I'll just add this to my wish list.

3 comments:

  1. Think I will add this shop to a little “let’s go for a drive hubby”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It was nice. You may also want to check out Cherished Pieces in Tillsonburg along the way...while you're out anyways...lol

      Delete