Thursday 14 July 2022

2022 Shop Hop - Country Patchworks

 515533 11th Line, Woodstock, ON

Our first stop of the day (Saturday) was Country Patchworks.  I've been here before, but like before I still pasted the place.  I didn't even see the sign until I was on my way out of the driveway.  I told my mom to roll down the windows and snapped this shot.


This shop is attached to someone's home and is literally in the middle of nowhere on a country side road.  This is the entrance to the shop and looks like it was initially the home's garage.  But outside of passing the place, this place inside is nice.  There is a lot of fabric, patterns and notions to look at.


There is a section for backing fabric to the left of the door, I believe a classroom is up in the loft, a sale section in the basement, on top of the large garage area with rows full of fabric.  Lots to look at that is for sure.

While there I picked up some fat quarters in dark blue, aqua, chocolate brown, and black.  In the sale section I got a landscape pattern for $3.  The picture is not so great, but it is of rolling hills/fields with a  red barn in the distance.  I've always wanted to try doing a landscape in fabric!  The other pattern is this shops block for the shop hop event.

No comments:

Post a Comment