Thursday 21 July 2022

2022 Shop Hop - Heart and Home Creations

115a Peel St, New Hamburg, ON

This was the third stop we made on Saturday.  This one was also in New Hamburg and fairly close to the last one, however the store content was completely different.  


This store had some fabric in a corner with a portion of the store that had patterns and notions, but the majority of the shop was more of a gifts type of store.  They had calendars, candles, puzzles, kitchen woven mats and various other country type nik naks.  The back of the store appeared to have some older used furniture for sale (not antiques).  A bit of an odd assortment. 

I should warn anyone who is allergic to cats, that they have two of them that roam around freely.  I was able to tour the store and cash out, but at the cash register I started sniffling with watery eyes.


My purchases at this store were two fat quarters, as I wasn't looking for any gift items on this trip.


Today I had some running around to do, so no quilting happened this evening.  Hope everyone had a good day.  Enjoy what is left of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment