Monday 16 February 2015

Tiny Town BOM for January completed

Most of yesturday I worked on the Tiny Town BOM for January.  My niece and her family came over to spend some time out of the house.  I told her to bring her hand work.  My niece has two young children and one on the way.  She is working on a cross-stitch for the first child that has the name and date of birth on it.  I would say that she has only about a third of the way left to go before she starts on her outlining and fine details.  She is getting there.

As my niece has the two young children, she doesn't get many opportunities to sit and stitch. So when she does come over, we take the time to sit have a visit, catch up on chatter and stitch.  My children usually will play around with her children and have a blast.  It is different entertainment than mom and dad can give them.


The above is what I managed to accomplish yesturday.  Well, all but the top of the tree.  That part I finished early this morning.  Later in the day I assembled the blocks together.  Yay!!!  I am done the January's block, in time for my class on Saturday.


I think it is looking good. As I didn't have the benefit of the first class, I will have to see how I did in comparison to what was expected and what everyone else did.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment