Wednesday 4 February 2015

Tiny Town BOM for January #2

Today I started and finished a small house.  I finished the last parts of it while I waited to go pick up my daughter from work.  This is part of the three houses that go along the right hand side.


As I didn't really have time to get the last small house done today, I decided to get the fancy embroidery stitching done.  It looks cute with the finishing details.  The only parts left to do would be the door handles out of button, but they are done at the very end once the complete quilt is quilted.


The last thing I did was when I got back home with my daughter, I ironed the blocks, trimmed them to size and sewed the first two pieces together.  This is the middle and bottom two little houses.

Now I am off to bed.  Goodnight everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment