Tuesday 3 February 2015

Tiny Town BOM for January #1

It took me yesturday and today to get the first house appliquéd to the background.  I will have to do the embroidery on the window plus add the button for the door handle, but essentially this portion of January's block is done.


Just now I also finished this second house.  This house only measures about four inches along the bottom.  I only realized after I started to write this post, that the colours in both are almost the same.  This just happens to be a coincidence.  There will be many different colours and combinations. This block will also get some embroidery and a button.


I'm done the required two houses for the week to make sure I catch up.  As I have some time still until the end of the week, I am going to start on the flower, stem and leaves that go beside the larger house above.  I will see how much more I can get done, just in case things start to get crazy around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment