Wednesday 11 February 2015

Tiny Town BOM for January #4

I am just getting back from my quilting bee meeting and realized that I did not write up my post.

Today during lunch I took the roof off the last small house and reattached it.  I am more satisfied with the way it turned out this time.  No bulkiness.  When I got home from work, I put the window on and embroidered the window design.


Once I finished the block I headed for the machine.  I ironed, trimmed and sewed the blocks that I had done together.  Looks ok so far.  Now all I have to do is the bottom right hand corner.  There are two medium houses and a tree that go there.


As I will be losing Rose's Floret quilt soon, I took the opportunity to bring it with me for show and tell.  There were a lot of oohs and awhs and mouths dropped when I opened it up.  They were in aah of the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment