Sunday 15 February 2015

Tiny Town BOM for January #5

Yesturday after lunch, until my daughter finished work and family time began, I was able to finish one medium house that goes along the strip, at the bottom left hand side.


It took me a little longer than usual to complete this house, as I was constantly distracted.  I found a new online app.  A friend of mine sent me this link that covers quilting negative space.  I checked it out.  It happens to be a part of a bigger sight called Craftsy.  Nice sight.  It is where you can take online classes.  The classes range from cooking, kitting, quilting and so much more.  Some are free but most you pay for.  They are not very expensive though and from what I can tell so far there were some from famous, well known people.  Worth checking out.

I browsed through the options and have selected a lot that are now a part of my wish list.  So far I watched a couple of free classes.  They were interesting with lots of good tips.  The classes can be interactive as they support live questions and answers with numerous students while the class goes on.  You can stop the show and repeat as well as watch the class over and over if you want.

I thought it was well organized.  I was impressed.  If you do get a chance to play online, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment