Monday 21 April 2014

More quilting

I was at a good part of an audio book that I was listening to on the way home from work today and wanted to continue listening, so I went to do some stitches on my sewing machine appliqué wall hanging. I have the ribbon parts pinned in place and started sewing it down. Just getting started.


Yesturday before heading over to mom's for dinner I was able to finish all the in the ditch quilting on the log cabin quilt.  Still trying to commit to the main quilting design.  Had something in mind, but I hesitate on starting.  I am thinking that I have not committed to the design 100% yet, so until I do the quilt will sit for a bit.  It's easier to delay the quilting than to start taking it all out if I realize that I don't like it.  The one thing for sure is that I want a diagonal quilting design, hence the diagonal in the ditch quilting.  I also want a different design for the dark side than on the light side.


Hope everyone passed a good Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment