Saturday 5 April 2014

Assembling more spider web blocks



So as you can see I am all set up to start making my wedges for the blocks.  Have my paper foundations. Some strips to start out with and my basket of odd shaped scraps.  Doesn't look like much, but you would be surprised to find out how far this little pile will go.  Let me show you something.


This is one of my scrap drawers with my misc. size strips. It is so full a can just barely close the drawer.  This next picture is the same drawer, except all the strips you see on the table above just came from the small slot in the middle if the drawer.


I didn't even make a dent in the scraps.  I am going to have to get working on more scrap quilts.  No worries though.  I do love making them.

Off to a family function. Maybe when I get back I can actually start on the wedges.  I'll post my progress later.  Enjoy your weekend folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment