Saturday 19 April 2014

In the mood for quilting


Yesturday later in the day I was able to get two blocks done from the Framer's Wife blocks and while doing  them I also got some more red points as my leaders/enders done.  Today I was in the mood for quilting.  Started quilting my log cabin quilt.  So far I have about half of the in-the-ditch quilted.  This is one of my favourite patterns.  The settings are endless. The log cabin block is strips that are sewn to a square in the middle and you attach the stripes in a continuous circle until you finish the block.  I am not going to spoil the surprise.  You will have to wait until the whole quilt is quilted to see the quilt and the layout that I chose.


Not much else to show you right now as I was again busy around the house.  As the weather was beautiful I spent some time outside cleaning up the gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment