Saturday 26 April 2014

Cleaning/purging quilt magazines

This weekend is the last one to get the taxes done before the deadly, so when I woke at 6:30 am thought I should take care of it right away.  Cleaned up the filing as well.  Later, hubby and I with Dylan and his friend went to a Blue Jay's game.  I'm not much of a sports fan, but it was a nice afternoon spent with family.  When we got back I thought I would go through the magazines that a friend from my quilting bee group was purging.  This picture was only about half of what I needed to go through.


So far there are a few articles that I am keeping to read and some to add to the "quilt want to be" jar.  One of them is this cute pattern for placemats.  Perfect for a small table.  You could make a lot of them in different season themed fabrics to change out with the seasons.


Tomorrow is another day.  Hoping to take some time out for me.  To get some quilting time in.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment