Tuesday 8 April 2014

Quilting today

Last night before bed I thought I would work on some more of my hand work block for the flower garden quilt.  But it wasn't long before I realized that I was too tired to see well.  I finished the blue bell flowers along one side of a stem.  Not too much, but more than I had done yesturday.


Today I had a deadline.  I had to finish a bit of quilting for a friend that is due for tomorrow.  After work, groceries and making dinner I started working on her quilt.  All done.  While quilting it I felt that I had so little to do on it.  I was in the mood for actual quilting, so decides to continue quilting and started quilting in the ditch of the faux appliqué quilt that I showed everyone in a previous post.  So far I have about half the vertical in the ditch lines done.


Tomorrow I have the quilting bee to attend. Looking forward to it. Great opportunity to spend time with other quilters and make some friends. Our group of about seven women get together every other Wednesday.  We work on some hand work, we sit to enjoy some tea and treats, we chit chat and have lot of laughs too.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment