Sunday 28 January 2024

Bobby Orr quilt and still working on leaders/enders

I did get some quilting done on a customer quilt and one of my own as well, but I still have to trim them before I get the pictures.  So today I will take you back in time to Apr 14/2023:  

To when I quilted this quilt for a customer.  The black fabric is a Boston Bruins fabric for a Bobby Orr's fan. My customer made this quilt for her brother who is a big fan of hockey and specifically Bobby Orr.  We found a quilting pattern that resembles hockey pucks with a geometric line that could represent the hockey stick.  It turned out quite nice.


Later on in the day, I did get some sewing in on my Heartfelt BOM and assembling some of the sections, but I was so involved in that, that I forgot to take the pictures.  I did get a picture of what was going to be the second part of my post, which is the continuation of making the leader/enders, but now into four patches......lol.  Well....I got part of what I was going to show you.....lol.  It is too late and too dark to get any decent pictures of the sections down in the basement studio.  Hopefully tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment