Thursday 2 November 2023

I've been sick

Hi everyone,

Sorry I  haven't been posting to my blog for almost a week.  On the weekend I caught the flu.  It hit me like a ton on bricks.  Mid Saturday afternoon it started and up until yesturday, it wasn't pretty.  As of yesturday and a bit today, it is really just the regular after effects of a cold with a stuffed up nose and sore throat, but I am definitely much better than a few days ago.  These last couple of days I decided to take a break to recoup for my upcoming quilting retreat this weekend.  I am so needing the break away from all the responsibilities, to be with likeminded ladies to sew as much or as little as we wish.  There will be walks in the woods as well to take in the brisk weather and beautiful fall colours. 

I thought I would let you all know as well, that as this is going to be an away from it all weekend, I will not be posting until I get back.

Hope you all well and don't forget to take some time for yourselves.

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment