Friday 24 November 2023

Sue's roses

One more sleep until our little group  gets together for a sewing day.....I am so excited!!  I hope I don't forget to get some pictures together so that I can post about it.  I plan to catch up on the variable star blocks and maybe work on my border blocks.  I am not sure exactly where abouts the others are with all of their blocks, but I know that many of their blocks are done.  Maybe they intend to work on their December's blocks..... Either way it will be fun to kibitz and have fun while we sew all day.

I pulled this picture out of my files from Feb 19/2023:  This is Sue's roses quilt.   Such a pretty colour combination.  The focal fabric is completely roses with a blue sky background.  It's a very big quilt, as this is a king size bed. 


Here is a close up of the blocks and the fabrics.  The quilting pattern used for this quilt is called Pergola from Urban Elementz.  It has leaves and swirling tendrils.  The pattern is very feminine and matches the quilt very well.  


Have a great evening everyone.  Take care and don't forget to take some time for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment