Wednesday 22 November 2023

Tumbling triangles

This tumbling triangles quilt is baby size.  It fits a crib very well and can be cuddled and dragged around by a younger child.  I love all the colours of the rainbow in this quilt and the way they move across the quilt on a diagonal.  The quilting pattern was chosen to give it movement.  My customer has made this quilt to donate to Project Linus.


Update on the progress of my Heartfelt quilt.........drumroll, please........lol.........I made the letter "I" ........lol......ok, not much, but it is a little bit more than I had before.....


This weekend, I have the ladies from our small group coming here, to my place, for a sewing day.  That's when I plan on getting my variable stars done and maybe more letters for the borders.  I know it is unrealistic for me to think I am going to get much done this week, as I am working overtime most of it and Friday at my mom's place.  So, I will have to content myself with a big, fun sewing day on Saturday with the ladies of our group.

The letter I, is 1 of 24 letters I have to make and when they are all done, they will spell, I LOVE YOU (left side going upward), TO THE MOON (across the top), AND BACK   (right side going down).  All the letters are going to be red with a dark pink and the background cutoffs from trimming the blocks for the background.  The letters pattern come from Sugaridoo and they are paper piece in a casual format.  I thought they were cute, when she first came out with them, that I bought the letters and numbers for "someday".  Someday has arrived!

Take care everyone, have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment