Sunday 8 October 2023

Teresa's Blueberry Kisses quilt

Taking you back in time with this quilt from Teresa.  Going back in time to Nov 29th/2022.

I believe the pattern is by Thimbles & Needles called Blueberry Kisses.  This is a cute pattern and measures approx. 60" wide x 70" high.  It's a cute pattern that can be made in any colourway or even multi coloured scraps.  I do love the nine patches surrounding the X's.

I think I want to make one of these with all of my small scraps.  I can start off with my 2" squares and them move to my 2" strips.  I think the pattern uses 2 1/2", but I have 2" strips already cut.


I haven't decided yet whether I like the blocks straight, looking like a plus sign, with the chain on a diagonal, as shown above, or an X with the chain going horizontally and vertically.  I am loving the scrappy background!

This pattern can easily be a leader/ender.  I'll have to keep this in mind when I finish the new leader/ender that I just recently started.

No comments:

Post a Comment