Monday 31 October 2016

Appliquéd machine wall hang

I've been busy this weekend.  Very busy with my mom's place, quilting the navy blue and cream quilt, a quilt show in Oshawa and the Creative Needle and Craft show.  In between all of that, I decided to pull out my appliqué machine wall hanging.

I haven't worked on this project for a long time.  It's not a large project, just a small wall hanging.  Not quite sure why this got put aside, but like everything else one thing leads to another and things happen.  I put this on my list of 12 that ended up being 18, because I want to see this done.

This was a gifted kit from one of my previous client's husband.  He wanted to thank me for finishing his wife's last quilt, when she passed away.  The quilt really meant something to him.  It was very thoughtful of him.  I will always remember his wife every time I look at the wall hanging.  She was a very nice person in all ways.


This is where I left off, before I put it away.  I was working on the burnt red ribbons.  Now all but two of them at completed.  The last two have to wait, until I have other parts attached.


Here is another section complete.

I figure I will keep everyone in suspense for a little while.  I will show you the pattern later, once I am done.  This way, I will keep you guessing.

Have fun everyone and be happy.  It is a conscious choice, so choose to be happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment