Sunday 9 October 2016

More leader/enders

I've been working on a few things here and there now.  During working on other stuff, I still work on my leader/enders.  This time though, I just wanted to sew something simple and picked up these two monkey wrench blocks.  They were already cut in sets sitting in the leader/ender pile.


While sewing the monkey wrench blocks, l worked on the 16-patch blocks as my leader/ender.


Two main blocks done and three leader/ender blocks done.  Not bad.

My stepson, his wife and my two young grandchildren went to a wedding this afternoon.  My husband and son just got back from my Mom's place for thanksgiving dinner.  Hope everyone is enjoying their thanksgiving.  Don't forget to count all your blessings.

Tomorrow we say goodbye to my stepson, his wife and my two young grandchildren.  They are heading home to New Brunswick.  We will all be sad to see them go, even our puppy Maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment