Wednesday 1 July 2015

Finished Tiny Town block three for June

Late last night, with my eyes going all blurry I finally finished the last block section for block number three.  This block has Sun Bonnet Sue and her dog.


Once I finished this block I just had to take some time to trim it down to neaten it up some.  Well....once I got this far, I could not just stop there.  I attached all three sections of block number three together.  It looks good.  I really like the fancy bird cage section.


I was so tempted to attach the three blocks together.  That would complete the first of three rows to finish the quilt centre, but I really could not see straight.  I will try to finish it later today.

Yesturday, I got the first section of block number seven organized and ready to start sewing.  I've decided to start on the fire station.  With time at a crunch I have to see if I can get this whole section done today.

I will let you know how that goes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment