Sunday 5 July 2015

One section of Tiny Town block seven for July is done

One section of Tiny Town block seven for July is done.  I did start with the fire house and I have mostly completed the block.  The parts that are left are all the detail work.  Yesturday morning I needed to feel like I accomplished something, so I did up this smaller block that only has a small amount of detail work for the birdhouse holes.


I finished up the appliqué parts, the detailed work and put the block together.  Now that I had this short break, I think I can get back to finishing all the firehouse detail work.  The work involves all the window grids, the ladder and the words.  I also still need to attach the owl's eyes and wings.  I will be done.  Doesn't seem like much, but it will still take some time.

Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment