Monday 27 July 2015

Mom's snow flake wall hanging

Here is another quilt my Mom made.  This one though is the size of a wall hanging.  The blocks finish at only three inches each.  She hand appliqué the mittens and she also hand embroidered the snowflakes.  Red and white quits are always nice and this one, because of it's small size and tiny mittens, is so cute.  Great job again, Mom!


I thought I would share with you a picture of the other side of the seasons.  From winter to summer.  I do like the simplicity of the daisy.  They are so carefree.  A nice and traditional flower.  


I recently took a bunch of pictures of the flowers in my garden.  As I was looking at the pictures, I noted that all of the flower are either pink or purple, or something in between.  This loan picture needed to stand alone.  Hope you don't mind my including some of my other interests in with my quilting blog, but most quilters that I know have many interests and hobbies.

I am almost done doing the spring cleaning in my kitchen.  Just have a few more things to do, and I can get back to working on my Tiny Town stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment