Sunday 12 July 2015

Snowmen A to Zzzz.... T is for Twinkle, U is for Upon the house top andV is for Village

I didn't end up going to my parents for the weekend after all. Instead I caught up on some sleep.  I've not slept this late since.....well I really don't know when I've slept in the late.  I woke a 9:30 am feeling very refreshed, but know as I go through my day, my internal clock is all messed up.

Today I am working on getting the the scrappy strip quilt up off the floor and sewn up.  At this point I have all the parallel seams sewn and the first four horizontal rows sewn together.

I will wait to have the top sewn before posting a picture of it. So, in the meantime, let me share with you another block my daughter finished of her Snowmen A to Zzzz....  quilt.  This one is the T is for Twinkle, U is for Upon the house top and V is for Village.


She is certainly coming along in this quilt.  She is doing a great job. Keep it up Babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment