Thursday 1 December 2022

Future inspiration (QW)

I have a few things I wanted to keep for inspiration and reference later.  These are in no particular order, just here to refer back to when I am ready to look into buying patterns or books.

This first picture comes from Pinterest, as you can clearly see from the label at the bottom of it.  I saved it in my Pinterest folder, but sometimes they drop off there.  I really like the simplicity of this winter quilt and would like to make one, some day.  When I am ready, I will search for the pattern.


These next two pictures were from a quilt store newsletter.  They are quilt story books.  I've not read any yet, but I hear that they are good.  So soon I will be looking for any of these to read and if I like it, I can get some more.  I'm not even sure if the books have anything to do with "quilts", but I will give it a try.



This last picture is also from Pinterest.  I've also seen this in a magazine somewhere, but which one, I am not sure.  This whole quilt is made up of stripped fabric.  All the blocks are mitered corners.  I thought the effect looked pretty cool.  The one I saw in a quilt show was using men's shirting fabric.
 

I hope some of these inspired you as well.  Sometimes we get so much inspiration, but when the time comes that you want to refer to it, you don't know where you saw it.  This way my "(QW)" can be searched to narrow down all my "Quilt-want-to-be"....lol (I still love that term and chuckle every time).

No comments:

Post a Comment