Thursday 28 May 2015

Finished Tiny Town block two For May

I finished block number two of the Tiny Town.  This is the bottom half of the block.  Finished it the night before class.  I like the background on this one, especially.  There are cute quilting lines on it.


This is the whole block trimmed and pieces together.  If I want to I can put blocks one and two together now, but I think I will wait until I have block number three done.  I can put the whole top row together.

 
Here is a picture of the pattern and the fabric they used.  It is amazing what the different fabrics will do to the looks of the block.


I even took a picture at class of some of the other completed blocks.  Some of the students brought in what they had so far.  All the different varieties.


Maybe this month I can try and get the block done ahead of schedule instead of last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment