Thursday 21 May 2015

Block #6 - Stashbuster's Ugly Sunshine BOM quilt

We are at block #6.  That is 2/3 of the way done.  If you are playing along, pat yourself on the back. Your over the half way point and heading to the finish line.  Way to go!

This next block is a pretty star.  I like the fact that it is different than the others.  


For my version, I again disregarded the light and dark.  I went with colour placement instead.  I did the star in what has become my main two fabrics, the blue and green, and I found a spot for each of the other fabric colours.


I think it is a cheerful block.  I think that has more to do with the fabric chooses.  This block could also look romantic if your using the more subdued colours or the soft pastels.  What ever your choices, if you are being consistent in each of your blocks, by now you are probable seeing how well the blocks are meshing.  Even though they are all different they still match and go together.

So, what are you going to do with this one?  Go ahead, play around with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment