Thursday 30 April 2015

Teddy bear quilt, part 2

Back to the Bears, as I said in my earlier post, these bears are so adorable. With lots of intricate work.  This first one is another one of my favourites.  It's a mama bear with her baby bear.


We have a bear going for a balloon ride while, when one of the balloons escapes.  It is not visible yet but the border on the right is a row of small sailing boats.


Here we have a cute girl and guy bear sharing a pair of pajamas.  The classic her the top, him the bottoms. Can you see the tie string on his pajama bottoms.  I like the strips of the fabric too.


Lastly in this block we have a Christmas scene of a bear with a Santa's hat and scarf, beside a Christmas tree.

As you can see, I am not stretching the truth when I say the blocks are gorgeous.  So much detail.  A lot of these pieces are tiny.  It's stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment