Tuesday 7 April 2015

Fourth batch of pictures from the Etobicoke quilt show 2015

This would be the fourth and last batch of pictures from the Etobicoke Guild Quilt show 2015.  There were many gorgeous quilts at the show, I was in such ahh that some points I forgot to take the pictures.

I took the picture of this first quilt, as it reminded me of a technique I saw in one of the books I have. I want to make one, one day.  It is not really difficult and looks great.  I've seen a bunch of different colour ways and each one is pretty.  


This next one I thought was really pretty.  This quilt is all appliqué with dainty little pieces.  The quilting itself is also very beautiful.  Very detailed.


A close up of the applique block from the quilt above. Don't you just love those tiny vines, curvy leaves and the itty bitty berries.  This maker had to have had patients in spades to finish this quilt.


This last picture was taken for the stunning layout with the bear's paws blocks.  I also like the effect of the black and solids. I should have taken a picture of the whole quilt, because the paws were also framed nicely and made for a pretty quilt overall.




No comments:

Post a Comment