Tuesday 14 April 2015

Did up a bunch of pineapple blocks

I don't have much to share today or from the past couple of days.  I have been busy with various things, but nothing quite at the finish stage, that I can show you.  On Sunday I did finish quilting and binding my daughter's Easy Street quilt, but I am waiting for daylight to take pictures.  So, that may not be until the weekend, as I am working overtime this week, again.

I will share with you the pineapple blocks that I have been working on during little bits of stolen time here and there.  I finished two blocks on Sunday while I was waiting to take my daughter to work.  I am just getting some time now today to trim them and remove the paper.


I've also been working this evening on my pincushion.  It is almost done.  I will share that with you soon.

Hang in there, soon I hope to share more with you.  Like I tell the kids, everything takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment