Monday 20 October 2014

Snowmen A to Zzzz.... Letters W and Y

Yesturday I did finish a complete round on the hexagon quilt.  That makes another 24 florets done.  I gave myself a short break from this more intense quilting to zip through a couple of blue borders for a reversible quilt that I was doing. The blue borders only needed stippling.

The next letter I will share with you is the W which is for Wreath.  I thought this one was cute with its multi coloured berries.


And lastly we have the Y and Z.  Off the top of my head I cannot remember what the Y stans for, but the Z is pretty obvious Zzzzz.


My daughter has about three of them almost done.  One of them just needs the French knots, that I will have to show her again.  The second one needs the boots of the elf, which until recently she did not have the colour. And the third one she is working on the last of the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment