Friday 3 October 2014

Sewing half square triangles

Can you believe it took me two hours just to sew six stacks of half square triangles?  I am surprised.  I know I have been quilting for a long time, but I never really took note of exactly how long a particular task would take me.  The only reason I know this now is I have two hours in the morning on my late days.  I was sewing all that time.  Wow, what an eye opener.


Yes there are a lot of half square triangles in each stack, but still.  I still have two more stacks to sew.

I took a break from quilting this morning because I figured the weekend is almost here, so I can try to finish the quilting all at once, and get started on the old hexagon quilt.  Seeing how long it took me to do the half square triangles makes me wonder if I am only dreaming of finishing the quilting on my daughter's quilt or is it possible.  Well, I am going to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment