Saturday 18 October 2014

Snowmen A to Zzzz.... Letter B

I am still working on quilting the hexagon quilt.  I didn't want to not post anything, so I asked my daughter if she wouldn't mind my sharing with everyone the parts of the handwork blocks she is working on.  She start this quilt some time last fall, when we went to The Hobby Horse for one of their sales.  She fell in love with the sample quilt they had on the wall.  The picture below my not show too well but you will see the blocks better as they are completed.


This is a pattern by Crab-Apple Hill #418 Snowmen A to Zzzz....  We got the pattern at The Hobby Horse, but I am sure you can get it direct from www.CrabappleHillStudio.com


The first block she did was the B Which is for Bells.  I should point out as well that this is the very first needlework block that my daughter has made.  The creases/fold lines will iron out. I think she did a fabulous job.  She has all the blocks cut out and numerous blocks are drawn.  This block is plain white, but most of the other blocks are a white on white snowflake design, all in different snowflake designs from big to small.

No comments:

Post a Comment