Tuesday 24 March 2015

Snowmen A to Zzzz.... P is for Plum Pudding

Today unfortunately would be another day that I haven't been able to do anything quilt wise, this time due to working overtime.  So again, I thought I would share with you another one of my daughter's letters for her Snowmen A to Zzzz.... quilt.  This one is P is for Plum Pudding.


The colours on this one are also not true, they are a bit brighter.  If you look closely at the white fabric she used, you can see the white on white snowflakes.  My daughter decided to do the background fabric in a few different snowflake fabrics or star fabrics.  Scrappy, but not too noticeable as they are all white on white.  But it will provide some subtle texture.

Another pretty block.  My daughter told me today that she has nine blocks done so far and twelve more blocks to go.  Some blocks have more than one letter on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment