Saturday 7 March 2015

Completed hexagon number eight for the top row

Yesturday before heading to my parent's house, I took some time to attach the last couple of hexies to floret number eight for the top row, and I wrote out the label for Rose's Log Cabin Quilt onto the fabric.  It is now ready to start stitching.


When we went to my parent's home yesturday, I took along the diamond hexagons that still needed to be dismantled.  While in the hospital I managed to get about five of them dismantled.  At my parent's home another three were done.  There are twenty two diamonds left to go.


Today I haven't decided yet what I want to do.  I am trying to decide between working on piecing the Midnight Flight quilt or starting the hand stitching of Rose's Pleated Log Cabin quilt.  Maybe I will do a bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment