Wednesday 25 March 2015

Floret number two for the bottom border row finished

I took the last few lunch breaks to finish this floret that goes on the bottom row.  It is the second floret from the left.  I am slowly working away at this quilt when time allows.


I have a couple more days of overtime this week, and next week I am off on holidays.  Or what I call holidays.  There will be some renovations to do at my sister's house, hopefully some renovations here at home, I have to do the five sets of taxes, appointments at the bank and between all this I want to make head ways on some quilting.  Hoping to finish my daughter's Easy Street quilt.  In the quilting department if I only get the Pleated Log Cabin quilt washed and set, plus my daughter's quilt finished, I would be very happy.

Maybe if all goes well I can even start on my log cabin quilt that is already done in he ditch, but I am not holding out for it.  I think the list I have already going will be tight on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment