Sunday 25 January 2015

A BOM I am doing with Sew Sisters called Tiny Town

I just got an email apologizing for having my email incorrectly.  What a surprise I had when I received it.  I completely forgot that I signed up for the Sew Sisters' Saturday Morning Club - Tiny Town.  I didn't get the welcome package to remind me and to provide the list of supplies I would need to start.  I even missed the first class that was on the 17th of January.  I am already stressed out about this.  OH MY GOD, where to find the time to add yet another thing to do!!!  One complete block each month!!!  I need this like I need a hole in my head.  What was I thinking when I signed up for this.

I know....I know.... I just have to deal with this.  I signed up because I wanted to make this quilt.  I can do it.  I will have to calm myself.  I can do it.  But......NO, no buts.  Unfortunately, the store is only open while I am at work, except for Saturday.  I will be yet another week behind everyone else when I go pick up my kit on the 31st, but I can do it.  I am constantly reassuring myself.  My new chant is sound a lot like Thomas the tank engine........I think I can, I think I can......  In my case it is.....I can do this, I CAN do this, I can....  I'm just not convinced yet. But, like everything else, I will find a way.  I still do want to make this quilt.


Saturday Morning Club - Tiny TownPrice: $30.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment