Wednesday 21 January 2015

Right hand top corner floret done

I am working away at a bit of this and a bit of that.  Not much to report today other than the completion of the corner floret on the top right hand corner.  


Now I am working on the top floret that was already done.  I am working on the white and purple hexagons that surround it.  This is the only one that was started that belongs on the top row.  It is in seventh position.  Once I am done I will start working in order from top second position onward and attach them to each other as I go along.

I think it will look cool when the top row is complete.  I think it will also be exciting enough to drive me forward.  Like everyone else I like seeing progress. Unfortunately though hand work takes time.  That is why we cherish it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment